What is Secondary Containments?
In manufacturing environments exposed to harsh chemicals and/or severe temperatures, a vinyl ester or epoxy novalac product is recommended. Vinyl esters/novalacs are used mainly in the chemical processing industries, environments that require secondary containment or any area where concrete is exposed to chemical attack.
Secondary Containments Advantages
Our commitment to quality and customer satisfaction provides you with a system that minimizes your cost while providing unequaled performance.
- • Secondary Containment Applications
- • Combined Chemical, Temperature, Impact & Abrasion Resistance
- • Unsurpassed Chemical Protection
- • Complete Floor & Wall Containment Systems
- • Seamless Floor-to-Wall Transition
- • Sprayable, Broadcast or Roller-Applied
Secondary Containments Specifications
Secondary Containments Recommended Application Environments
Secondary Containments MaintenanceOccasional inspection of the installed material and spot repair can prolong system life. For specific information, contact the Technical Service Department.