What is Moisture Mitigation Systems?
Is a 2 component, 100% solids vapor reduction epoxy that contains ZERO VOCs and is fast curing, making it ideal for fast track construction. It is a true one coat system that which has been formulated to remain bonded to properly prepared concrete with high moisture levels and alkalinity loads, withstands moisture levels as high as 100% RH (ASTM F2170) with no upper MVER limit (ASTM F1869) and is insensitive to sustained alkalinity as high as pH 14
- •For coating applications from 4–5 mils in thickness, the surface profile shall be a CSP 3. This is known as a light shotblast.
- •For coating applications from 15–50 mils in thickness, the surface profile shall be a CSP 4 or 5. This is known as a medium shotblast.
- •For coating applications from 40 mils to 1⁄8″ in thickness, the surface profile shall be a CSP 5 or 6. This is known as a medium-heavy shotblast.
- •For topping applications from ¼” to ½”, the surface profile shall be a CSP 6 or 7. This is known as a heavy shotblast.
- •For concrete overlays greater than ½”, the surface profile shall be a CSP 8 or 9. This is known as an extreme shotblast.
Moisture Mitigation Systems Features & Benefits
- • 15 years warranty in labor and material
- • Excellent Moisture Reduction
- • Withstands 100% RH ASTM 2170
- • No Upper Moisture Limit ASTM F 1869
- • No VOCs
- • Safe for sensitive areas
- • Resists Alkalinity to PH of 14
- • Very High Chemical Resistance
- • Very High Mechanical Resistance
- • 4 Hour Cure
- • Ideal for Fast Track Construction
- • 15 Year Material & Labor Warranty
- • Can be Applied to 5 Day Old Concrete