What is High Build?
This Flooring System is a high build (1/16″ – 1/8″), chemical resistant protective self- leveling system which utilizes high solids binder resins and selected aggregates to produce a resin- rich material that is easily applied with a v-notched trowel or squeegee.
High Build Advantages
- • Acceptable for use in USDA inspected facilities
- • Seamless, easy-to-clean surface
- • Durable, wear and slip resistant
- • Chemical and stain resistant
- • VOC compliant, Low odor (with appropriate seal coat)
- • Available with an antimicrobial agent
High Build Specifications
High Build Recommended Application Environments
- • Manufacturing areas
- • Animal Care
- • Clean rooms
- • Pharmaceuticals
- • Locker rooms and restrooms
- • Packaging and storage areas
High Build MaintenanceOccasional inspection of the installed material and spot repair can prolong system life. For specific information, contact the Technical Service Department.