What is High Build Troweled Mortar?
HIGH-BUILD TROWELED MORTAR Systems are 1/8″ – 1/4″ high build protective resurfacing systems utilizing an epoxy and silica aggregate mortar, high build grout and seal coats. Different seal coat options are available for specific needs.
High Build Troweled MortarAdvantages
- •High solids
- •VOC compliant low odor during installation
- •Protects substrates from conditions of thermal shock, and heavy impact and wear
- •Resists degradation from many chemicals, acids and alkalies
- •Wide range of colors available
- •Available with an antimicrobial agent
High Build Troweled Mortar Specifications
High Build Troweled Mortar Recommended Application Environments
- •Traffic aisles and manufacturing
- •Pulp and paper plants
- •Waste water treatment facilities
- •Drum storage areas
- •Petroleum refineries
- •Food and beverage facilities
High Build Troweled Mortar MaintenanceOccasional inspection of the installed material and spot repair can prolong system life. For specific information, contact the Technical Service Department.